• Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
• Intel® Z370 Chipset
• 4x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
• Supports DDR4 4000+(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 MHz Memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4/x1 modes)*
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots**
* The PCI_E4 slot will be unavailable when an M.2 PCIe SSD module has been installed in the M.2_2 slot.
** The PCI_E2 slot will be unavailable when an expansion card has been installed in the PCI_E3 slot.
• 1 x HDMI™ port, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected](7th CPU), [email protected](6th CPU), 2[email protected]
• 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of [email protected]
• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Intel®Z370 Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
• 2 x M.2 slots (Key M)
- Support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe U.2 SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
- M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices**
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for all M.2***
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
* M.2 and SATA ports maximum support 2x M.2 PCIe SSDs + 6x SATA HDDs. Please refer to manual for more detail.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
*** Please refer to manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration.
• Intel®Z370 Chipset
• Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
• Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices*
* M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie, Please refer to manual for more detail.
• ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
• Intel®Z270 Chipset
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin water pump fan connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x RGB LED connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.4 cm x 24.3 cm)
• ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes
* MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
** These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.